Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CM 10.1/AOKP THEME NEON COLORS apk Fast Download

CM 10.1/AOKP THEME NEON COLORS apk
CM 10.1/AOKP THEME NEON COLORS apk

Current Version : 2.53
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Category : Personalization
Size : 9.5M







Description

Neon Color theme
A Multi color Theme For CM10.1/10.AOKP/PA and other theme chooser supported rom
this theme is colorful With Multicolor Icons On Statusbar and settings

I AM STARTING IT AGAIN BCOZ I HAVE LOST MY KEYSTORE FOR SIGNING THE APP SO I CAN NOT UPDATE MY THEME SORRY FOR THAT
THATS IS WHY I HAVE TO START IT AGAIN
I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE USER WHO HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED

Contact Me If U have Any Problem Before Refunding
***Instruction***
Install the theme. Open settings and select theme. Select the Downloaded theme and hit apply. THEN REBOOT(*Important*).
If you get this message "Theme is inproperly compiled error". Solution: Set system theme, reboot your phone, set the downloaedd theme.
***Support***
Email- nitinvaid20@gmail.com
If have any problem with theme, please email me regarding issues. I cannot respond to the comments given here, so please email me.
***Requirements***
Custom ROM like Cyanogenmod and others
X-hdpi and Hdpi devices supported.



Videos


Search Result


No comments:

Post a Comment